Business Development Manager required, responsible for developing customer sales throughout the UK. Our client is an expanding company, supplying aggregate processing solutions to the recycling, quarrying and mining industries.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Achieve revenue targets and business objectives within the region
- Build customer relationships, rapport and trust to effectively manage the full sales cycle including the negotiation on major projects
- Manage long consultative selling cycles for capital equipment as well as fulfilling shorter term customer requirements
- Identification, and implementation of new business opportunities in the nominated market
- Contribute to new product/service development, promotion/distribution, customer care and the Company’s approach to quality through the presentation of customer feedback and market research
- Detail pricing and delivery information with customers and liaise with sales order processing staff to ensure that all orders are promptly received and handled
Requirements for the role:
- Educated to degree level in an Engineering, preferably Mechanical and/or Commercial/Financial discipline
- Proven track record in achieving business targets
- Experience in specific process of Aggregate Washing and Water Treatment
- Experience in managing teams
- Available to work flexible hours and to travel as necessary
- Current driving licence and vehicle insured for business use
This role would suit someone who aspires to develop their career, positioning themselves for future progression within this growing company.