1. Your privacy is important to us. Hunter Personnel is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you contact us through our website, we may (depending upon which service you require), ask for one or more of the following: your name, address, email, telephone and fax numbers, how many years experience in the industry you have, job requirements, plus any other information you may volunteer to us.
3. We use your personal information to provide you with the services you request.
We will only contact you with your consent.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by informing us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system.
6i. How we use your information:
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when Hunter Personnel collects personal information. It applies to information we collect about:
visitors to our website
people who use our services, e.g. applying for a job, posting a job
6ii. Visitors to our website
When visiting 'www.hunterpersonnel.com' standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns are collected to monitor the number of visitors to the various site pages. The information collected does not identify anyone and we do not attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Cookie: Google Analytics (_utma _utmb _utmc _utmz)
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
7. If you have any questions about privacy please contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com