Business Development Manager – UK and Overseas
Ref No: PN5460
Location: UK and Overseas
Our client, who is seeking a Business Development Manager with 15 plus years’ experience in the industry, is an innovative and consultative company specialising in mineral liberation and separation. Their services range from metallurgical and mineral processing testing to onsite support and troubleshooting and to product development and market evaluations. They work with clients across the world covering metalliferous, coal and industrial mineral industries.
Candidates for this position should be ambitious, hardworking and be able to demonstrate a passion for the business whilst providing technical excellence. The company are also looking for candidates with an extensive industry network of relevant contacts, a consultative and innovative approach, a consideration for commercial aspects, an awareness of working in a safe environment, effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to lead and take responsibility.
In addition, candidates must be able to work in the UK, be available for international travel and hold a valid driving licence.
The post-holder will:
• Report to the Managing Director
• Focus on raising the company’s industry profile and bring in new business
• Work closely with the Commercial Manager developing and executing market strategies
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the services offered
• Liaise closely with the technical team in delivering projects
• Visit potential and existing clients, attend trade shows and other necessary travel
The company has ambitious growth plans and the role will offer an exciting opportunity to input into the business strategy to enable future growth.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB