Senior Electrical Engineer
Ref No: PN5475
Our client, a leading global multi-disciplined engineering and construction company, based in London, urgently requires a Senior Electrical Engineer to input into the design and programming of the electrical requirements for current and future projects some of which are yet to be awarded.
All candidates must have the legal right to work in the United Kingdom and possess the following:
• Chartered Engineer status or working toward CEng and Electrical Engineering Degree
• Experience in construction and tunnel engineering, design and programming
• Ability to communicate and present in a professional manner, both written and verbal, also able to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a project
• Excellent interpersonal skills, leadership and ability to work well in a team
• Initiative and ability to work independently under pressure and meet deadlines
• Fluency in English (written and spoken)
• Familiar with being the Lead Electrical Engineer for more than one project
• Ability to follow through projects from conception, design and construction
• Management of Junior Engineers
The currently awarded project is based in Bristol whereas future projects are located in London. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary commensurate with their qualifications and experience.
Please quote Reference number PN5475 when applying for this position.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB