Ref No: PN5480
Location: Home Counties (UK)
Our client is a world leader in the development of data visualisation software and currently requires a Full-Time Account Executive based in the Home Counties UK (covering maternity leave until April 2021).
The successful role holder will:
• Be responsible for the valuable customer relationships our client has already built and drive business with existing customers and new customers alike
• Have familiarity with data collection and geophysical modelling methods using our client’s software products in order to be able to ask the right questions and express an understanding of the customer’s needs
• Possess the ability to capture the answers in a detail-oriented way and follow up in a timely manner
• Be a problem solver who really cares about people
In order to be successful in this role, you should have:
• 5+ years’ experience in business development and sales
• Confident oral and written communication skills
• A customer-focused mindset, with the desire to achieve agreed outcomes for all
• Ability to work well with other team members providing support and assistance
• Persistence and focus with the ability to prioritize between multiple tasks
• Experience in the Mining & Minerals or Government industries
• Familiarity with Geoscience software would be an asset
Our client’s global team is diverse – they are geologists, geoscientists, software engineers, salespeople and communication specialists. Technical experts who are motivated by the challenges their customers face.
You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package plus you’ll be part of a fast-paced, innovative and agile organisation which values your professional growth and development.
The customer base is Europe, Middle East and North Africa.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB