Ref No: PN5485
Our client has multiple vacancies for Graduate Mining Engineers to be based at their successful and expanding Mining Department based in South West England. The company has continued to expand and is a well-known brand name in the world of Mining and Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy and has a wide range of international clientele.
The position involves using the full range of Mining Competences including:
- Mine Optimisation
- Mine Design
- Economic Evaluations
- Ore Reserve Estimation
This work is conducted at various levels from Scoping Study and Technical Diligence through to Feasibility Studies. This role will include overseas travel.
Skills and Competences
- Education to Degree level in Mining Engineering
- Previous Consultancy experience desirable but not essential
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to travel overseas for project work
- The ambition and drive to develop as a professional
- Ability to develop business
- Full Driving Licence
Datamine Studio 5DP and Dassault Geovia are used by the client, mine planning software and a working knowledge of such software is preferred.
Must have a good standard of English.
Competitive Salary and Excellent range of benefits Offered.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today with a short covering letter and CV.
In your cover letter, please include your:
• Right to work in the United Kingdom (if any).
• Notice period in your current role (if applicable).
• City where you are currently based.
• Availability for face to face interviews.