Senior Mining Engineer
Ref No: PN5486
Our client has a vacancy for a Senior Mining Engineer to be based at their successful and expanding Mining Department based in South West England. The company has continued to expand and is a well-known brand name in the world of Mining and Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy and has a wide range of international clientele.
The position involves using the full range of Mining Competences including:
- Mine Optimisation
- Mine Design
- Economic Evaluations
- Ore Reserve Estimation
This work is conducted at various levels from Scoping Study and Technical Diligence through to Feasibility Studies. This role will include overseas travel.
Skills and Competences
- Chartered Status
- Previous experience in a Management Role
- Competent Persons and Reserve Reporting advantageous
- Proven Track Record
- Education to Degree level in Mining Engineering
- Previous Consultancy experience desirable but not essential
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to travel overseas for project work
- The ambition and drive to develop as a professional
- Ability to develop business
- Full Driving Licence
Datamine Studio 5DP and Dassault Geovia are used by the client, mine planning software and a working knowledge of such software is preferred.
Must have a good standard of English.
Competitive Salary and Excellent Range of Comprehensive Benefits Offered.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today with a short covering letter and CV.
In your cover letter, please include your:
• Right to work in the United Kingdom (if any).
• Notice period in your current role (if applicable).
• City where you are currently based.
• Availability for face to face interviews.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB