Data Privacy Notice – Hunter Personnel Contracts Limited
Your privacy is important to us. Hunter Personnel Contracts Limited is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK, including GDPR. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
1. When you contact us through our website, through advertising or directly by email or phone, we may (depending upon which service you require), ask for one or more of the following: your name, address, email, telephone and fax numbers, how many years experience in the industry you have, job requirements, plus any other information you may volunteer to us including your Curriculum Vitae.
2. We use your personal information to provide you with the services you request.
We will only contact you with your consent.
3. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
4. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by informing us by email: email@example.com
5. How we use your information:
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when Hunter Personnel collects personal information. It applies to information we collect about visitors to our website people who use our services, e.g. applying for a job.
5.1. Details you have provided to us are securely held by ourselves and CV’s held on our secure database which is only accessed by Hunter Personnel Contracts Limited. This information is only used by Hunter Personnel Contracts Limited for the purposes of searching our database for a match for a job enquiry we may have. You will then be contacted by Hunter to find out if you are interested in the job we have and with your permission we will provide your CV details to our client. Personal details including name and contact details will not be sent to the client unless otherwise authorised by yourself.
5.2. Should you wish to be removed from our database, please contact us at Hunter by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and your information will be removed. Should you wish to be informed of what information we hold about you please also contact us at email@example.com.
6. If you have any questions about privacy please contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org